Pearly whites are supposed to be white, right? A few years ago I noticed that my teeth are not quite as white as I would like. When did my pearly whites turn pearly yellow? I picked up some over the counter whitening strips, but I could NOT keep them on my teeth! They fell off EVERY.TIME. My dentist office offered another option, but I was having trouble wrapping my brain around the price tag. Fast forward a few years, and I am thrilled to have found Smile Brilliant and had the opportunity to try Smile Brilliant‘s at home teeth whitening process! (P.S. You have a chance to as well – GIVEAWAY BELOW!)
This is a sponsored post. I received this product for free in exchange for my review.
Results are real and opinions are my own.
Inconsistent and ineffective over the counter whitening toothpaste, whitening strips, and homemade baking soda / lemon juice paste dominated my teeth whitening attempts. Out of the 3 I would say the baking soda lemon paste was probably the most effective. Toothpastes had not made much of a difference in enamel color, and the whitening strips will not stay on my teeth! Overall, I did not have any luck changing the color of my teeth.
A few years passed, and thanks to Smile Brilliant I was able to try the at home teeth whitening process with personalized custom-fitted trays! I made my impressions at home, and I didn’t have any issues! The clear step by step instructions were perfect for getting this right. This is where my rule following personality can be helpful :)!
Smile Brilliant‘s detailed instructions make the process easy! I did 6 daily treatments (45 -60 minutes each) with the teeth whitening gel and desensitizing gel, and I could see the results! I had to take a break because I had a family vacation scheduled, but I picked back up as soon as I returned! The day I returned from vacation I picked back up with 6 more daily treatments (45 -60 minutes each), and the results speak for themselves! I plan to use the remainder of my teeth whitening gel and desensitizing gel for maintenance treatments.
Overall, the taste of teeth whitening gel has always deterred me from being consistent. While I did taste the teeth whitening gel during treatments, it was less obtrusive since the trays hold the majority of it close to your teeth during the treatment. I was extremely happy with the ease of the process, and I would recommend the Smile Brilliant whitening system to others. Here is my summary of the pros and cons!
- It works.
- You can do the entire process from the comfort of your home.
- The detailed instructions make it very easy.
- Smile Brilliant provides GREAT support if you have any questions throughout the process.
- Smile Brilliant provides a 100% money back guarantee.
- Whitening does increase tooth sensitivity (though Smile Brilliant provides the gel and tips on how to minimize sensitivity of teeth and gums).
- The taste of whitening gel is always a turn off for me.
Real Life Results
Now that you are thinking about how you can try this yourself, let me share some good news. You have 2 options!
- Buy today and use the code mrsdoingmybest to get 10% off!
- Enter to win a Smile Brilliant whitening system! This giveaway includes a $139 credit to the Smile Brilliant website. You can select the kit that bet fits your needs (designed to cover the cost of the T3 Sensitive system which includes custom-fitted trays, 3 whitening gel syringes, 3 desensitizing gel syringes). The giveaway is open to United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia. 3-way shipping is included within the United States, and 2-way shipping if outside the United States. Giveaway instructions below.