There is a holiday on the horizon…Father’s Day. What are you going to get your baby daddy? Here’s an interview with a dad of young children (my hubby) to give you the inside scoop. Wondering what they are really thinking (Seinfeld clip on the subject) and what they really want for Father’s Day? Here is a list of Father’s Day Gift Ideas from a dad’s perspective!
My hubby recently turned the big 4-0! He has interests that range from sports to baking to DIY projects (definitely diverse). I am interviewing him on a variety of “dad” subjects pertaining to Father’s Day, so I can help you plan the perfect day and buy the perfect present!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. I will make a small percentage if you make a purchase using these links at NO cost to you which will allow me to continue blogging vs. watching trashy reality TV every night.
1. If you had a day to yourself, what would you do?
2. If you could spend a day with your family doing anything, what would it be?
“Go to the zoo.”
Gift ideas (mom pick: day trips require a small bag to carry the essentials):
3. What movie would you like to own?
4. What is your favorite sport to play? Is there any “gear” that you don’t have for this sport?
“Soccer. A ball.” (We have many smaller sizes for kids, but we don’t have an adult size ball.)
5. What’s your favorite tool to use? If you could get any new tool what would it be?
Gift ideas (mom pick: my favorite cordless blower):
6. Is there any clothing article or personal accessory that you are hoping to replace? Is there any that you don’t have that you would like to have?
7. What are your top 3 favorite colognes?
8. What is your favorite beer? wine? whiskey?
9. Is there any kitchen gadget or utensil that we don’t have that you would like?
“I can’t think of anything right now, but my favorite is the toaster oven.”
Gift ideas (including a few of the favorite gadgets in the How to Make Homemade Bread post):
10. What would make a great father’s day?
“Sleeping in, little bit of piece and quiet, time with my family, and a little bit of whiskey. That’s a good day.”
This wraps it up folks. Hopefully this interview gives you LOTS of gift ideas for a Father in your life! Hope everyone has a great one enjoying with family!